Back reclines at a 2-to-1 ration to seat angle. Allows user to recline while keeping seat cushion relatively level to floor. 11 degrees of seat tilt and 22 degrees of back recline. Mechanism reclines the back at a higher ratio than the seat for proper back alignment.
- The front edge of the seat rises only 1 degree for every two degrees the back reclines.
- The front edge of the seat stays closer to the floor. This allows the feet to remain relatively flat on the floor while the user enjoys a relaxed position.
- The synchro-tilt motion opens the angle of the torso, for improved circulation to the legs and better spinal alignment.
- The greater the amount of body movement, the more the user will benefit from increased circulation and redistribution of pressure points during the workday.
How To Use:
- With the “tilt lock” released, simply recline.
- As you return to an upright position, the back “stays with you” providing support throughout your range of motion.
- Many users prefer to engage the tilt lock in the upright or reclined positions for keyboarding, and release the chair to recline freely during phone calls and paperwork.