Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment
Regulates height of chair relative to floor.
Moves the seat up and down to adapt to various body heights.
- Properly adjusted, provides optimum, balanced support for lower back, buttocks & thighs.
- Encourages adequate blood circulation to feet.
- Eliminates pressure points behind knees.
How To Use:
- To lower seat, place your full weight on the chair, and engage actuator lever or button (the lever is always on the right side towards the back.) The chair will lower gradually. When the desired height is reached, release the actuator.
- To raise the seat, shift your weight to your feet. Engage actuator. Chair will rise automatically. Then lower again to the desired position.
- Position chair so your feet are flat on the floor, and lower legs are at a 90-degree angle (or better) relative to upper legs.